Monday, January 17, 2011

back on the horse

And it didn't throw me off or anything... I've just been busy and lately I've found myself posting on Facebook, or wanting to, and it's just not for me. Too weird. Too many people who don't really know me. So I'm back. Back to write random thoughts that are important only to me. My thoughts for today:

Scrapbooking is one of the few crafts that I have zero interest it. I think it's cool that other people do it, but it's not for me. All the papercutting stuff and do-hickeys you can buy to embellish... nothing.

Hugh has been saying some funny things lately... he'll be two in April and he's started saying "i-duh-know" when you ask him questions. As in "where is your Bubah, Hugh?" and he'll reply "I-duh-know" and put his hands up and shrug. Cute.

Rosemary is funny too... she says things are "inside-outed" and calls her knee socks "long sleeve socks". Which totally makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment